Immigration Services

    • Permanent Resident/Express Entry Visa

    Express Entry

    Express Entry is an immigration system which selects skilled workers to Canada under Federal Economic programs. Applicants submit an online profile to the Express Entry Pool. Canadian employers and provincial governments across Canada access the best candidates who are invited by the Federal government to apply for Canadian permanent residence

    Express Entry is used to manage applications for permanent residence under these federal economic immigration programs:

    • Federal Skilled Worker Program
    • Federal Skilled Trades Program
    • Canadian Experience Class
    • Work Permit Visa

    Foreign workers admitted to Canada help fill labour market shortages and provide other economic opportunities for Canadians, such as job creation and the transfer of new skills and knowledge. At Pathmaker Immigration, we frequently assist employers and job seekers to Canada in securing positive ESDC labour market impact assessment (LMIA) opinions. Once a positive LMIA is issued, the foreign worker may qualify to apply for a Canadian work permit.

    Immigration Consultant In Whistler

    You may be eligible for an open work permit if you are in one of the following situations:

    • Permanent residence applicants who have applied to an office in Canada
    • Dependent family members of some permanent residence applicants
    • Spouses and common-law partners of some workers and international students
    • Refugees, refugee claimants, protected persons and their family members
    • Some temporary resident permit holders
    • Some young workers participating in special programs
    • Study Permit and Visa

    Representing a number of worldclass institutions in British Columbia, Canada, we are authorized to recruit and assist students from all over the world in their dreams of studying, working and experiencing life in Canada. Our programs include; English as a second language (ESL), Work/Study Programs, Secondary School, Vocational Studies, College and University. Programs offered range from 2 weeks to 2 years.

    Canada Study Visa

    We provide the following services to prospective students:

    • Course and school selection
    • College or University admission
    • Study Permit application submission with Canadian Embassies worldwide.
    • Study Permit extensions, Off Campus Work Permits
    • Post-Study Permanent Residency Applications


    Complete the free assessment, and tell us what type of studies you are interested in. Once we have selected the right program, we will assist you with admission, visa applications, and other arrangements.

    Tuition Fees

    Depending on the program selected, tuition fees can range between $1000 – $15, 000. Approximately $1000 per month is required for monthly expenses, including rent, food and travel.

    Student Work Permits

    After studying for 6 months, students are eligible to work off-campus. Students cannot work without this permit. After successful course completion, students can work up to 3 years in Canada and may qualify for permanent residence.

    Am I eligible ? Free Assessment

    • Visitor Visa & Extension

    A visitor visa may be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel.

    Immigration Consultant In Whistler

    Visitors are not allowed to stay in Canada more than their validity visa period. But visitors may apply for extension to stay longer. If you decide to stay longer, you must apply for your visa extension 30 days before your Temporary Resident Visa expires. If you stay longer than the period you are allowed, you may lose your temporary resident status and you could be asked to leave Canada.

    • Spousal and Family Sponsorships

    In order to be eligible under Family Class Sponsorship, the individual being sponsored for a permanent resident visa must be a member of the family class as defined by the Canadian government.

     Immigration Consultant in Prince George

    In order to be eligible, a sponsor must be a Canadian Citizen or Canadian Permanent Resident and over the age of 18. In addition, a sponsor cannot be subject to a removal order, detained in prison, or in default of any previous sponsorship undertaking or payment obligation ordered by the court. Finally, a sponsor cannot have declared bankruptcy or be in receipt of social assistance, other than for reason of disability. In regards to criminal convictions, a sponsor will not be eligible if they have been convicted of any offense of a sexual nature or of an offense resulting in the bodily harm of a family member.

    An eligible sponsor can sponsor the following individuals:

    • Sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
    • A dependent child of the sponsor
    • Sponsor’s mother or father
    • Sponsor’s grandmother or grandfather
    • Sponsor’s brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild whose parents are deceased, under 18 years of age, and not married or in a common-law relationship
    • Labour Market Impact Assessments (LMIA)

    With access to talented foreign workers in Latin America, India, Korea, Indonesia, and Eastern Europe, we can recruit the best employees for your company. We specialize in resort & hospitality, trades and skilled labour positions.

    In most cases, in order to recruit a foreign worker, an employer in Canada must apply for a Canadian Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to hirer a foreign worker. Once confirmed, the qualified foreign worker must obtain a Work Permit from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

    We can direct this process with these services:

    • File for Labour Market Opinion.
    • Recruit Foreign Worker
    • Assist to obtain positive LIMA.